- Weekly cash flow projections including analysis
- Management pack schedules
- Year end preperations
- Tax schedules
- Review of Management Accounts
- Preparation and maintenance of forex documents and hedge accounting and ensure foreign cover taken as requested.
- Preparing schedules to monitoring procurement plans against targets, contracts and forward exchange contracts.
- Review/preparation of BBBEE reporting including quarterly consolidations.
- Review/preparation and submission of relevant SARB schedules required to support Reserve Bank requirements
- Month end accruals, review of inventory and VAT reconciliations.
Qualifications, competencies and experience:
- CA/SA, with 2 to 3 years’ post article experience with Forex exposure
- ERP Experience
- Knowledge of foreign exchange transactions.