Duties and responsibilities:
- Production of the quarterly Regulatory capital reporting, including an analysis of change
- Calculation of Investment Guarantee Reserves
- Calculation of management actions for Smooth Bonus and Dynamically Hedged products
- Providing the reporting information required for the ORSA (Own Risk and Solvency Assessment)
- Involvement in the communication of the results to various stakeholders
- Assisting with capital calculations for purposes of pricing new products
- Stress testing and scenario analysis
- Assisting with the various statutory returns and other compliance-related tasks
- Interacting with a wide range of stakeholders such as asset managers, marketing managers, accountants, product development staff and policy administrators
- Qualified actuary essential.
- A minimum of 8 years working experience, with at least 2 years Life Valuations experience with a specific focus on SAM capital calculations required.
- A good understanding of Corporate Products will be a distinct advantage.
- Experience with stochastic models as well as experience with the complexities of running bespoke technical models essential.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel capabilities required.
- Management experience will be an advantage.