Duties and responsibilities:
- Performing quarterly liability, earnings and Embedded Value valuations, including analysis of change, cash flow projections, forecasts and sensitivities for both IFRS and SAM reporting.
- Mentoring and developing team members to achieve team objectives.
- Identifying and implementing process related improvements.
- Driving the implementation of strategic projects that span across valuation teams.
- Ensuring compliance with Group practices and timelines.
- Assisting the Head of Actuarial Function through regular reporting and review of results.
- Collaborating with business to resolve any matters arising from the quarterly valuations, e.g. the need to re-price products.
- Qualified actuary essential
- Minimum of 3 years actuarial experience required
- Previous experience in the Corporate Actuarial valuations environment will be an advantage
- Intermediate SQL knowledge will be an advantage