Title: Administration Assistant
- Checking goods against invoices.
- Customer Liaison and Assistance.
- Housekeeping standards.
- General Administrative duties.
- Adherence to all company procedure.
- Procurement of IT consumables and IT Equipment.
- Deliver superior customer service to business in job function
- Administration of the quotation, sign-off, order process, and facilitating courier of all orders to stores and other offices with approved company couriers
- Ensuring procurement suppliers maintain acceptable order responses and turnaround times
- Assist with stock holding, counts and recordkeeping
- Administration of the capex/expense process sign-off and facilitating courier of related equipment with approved company couriers
- Corporate Cellular administration, reconsiliations, recordkeeping, queries and general support
- Consolidate exception spending reports and distribute to department managers for assessment.
- Monthly stock counts to ensure the stock levels are correct and match the financial reconciliation.
- Resolve and handle queries relating to orders and tracking of delivery ETA’s
- Consolidate supplier invoices, submit and track for timeous payment.
Matric or General Administration certification or relevant experience.
Knowledge of admin and operational aspects of team scheduling.
Computer literacy in MS Office and Windows
At least 1 Years of experience in administration support
Experience of working within the wholesale / retail environment.
Excellent Communication Skills (Mandatory)
Self-motivated with ability to work with various stakeholders (Mandatory)
Pro-Active approach to dealing with work (Mandatory)
Target focused and results driven (Mandatory)
Ability to resolve difficult issues either through research or collaborating (Mandatory)
Excellent Customer facing and rapport building skills
Excellent time management skills (Mandatory)
Strong focus on streamlining opportunities for processes to improve service delivery
Strong understanding of ISD Policies and Procedures(Mandatory)