• Develop native Android applications written in Java.
• Ensure all UI/UX adheres to Android guidelines.
• Work alongside a great, approachable team, developing projects from concept to a deployed product.
• Collaborate with our designers, business analysts, QA engineers and back-end developers to implement application specifications.
• Your focus will be writing quality software using standard objected-orientated and functional development principles.
• Be part of the Gerrit code review process.
• Apply best coding practices and techniques.
• Stay up to date with the latest trends surrounding Android and mobile tech.
Requirements & Skills:
• Solid understanding of Android and Java.
1+ years of experience with native Android.
2+ Java development.
(years and qualifications do not equate to seniority; ability and experience does)
• Basic understanding of Git and/or SCM.
• A good understanding of Android’s design principles and guidelines.
• Ability to write testable code and unit tests.
• Strong focus on building reusable code and libraries.
• Attention to UI/UX and logically adhering as much as possible to the designs.
• A firm grasp of the software development lifecycle.
• A solid foundation of software design principles.
• Ability to fit into a relaxed yet professional environment.