We run a self-managed platform that allows anyone running an event to sell tickets to their event online. It's more than that though, people use our platform to raise funds, collect donations, pay their friends back, run raffles, sell merchandise and more. With over 800 events of all shapes and sizes on the site at any point, things are never dull around here! We want to make the most awesome ticketing system in SA and Africa.
We are looking for a senior developer to help scale our platform to meet the needs of our rapidly growing event organiser base. You will have a unique opportunity at being an integral part in building a highly scalable, highly reliable pan-African ticketing platform.
Your main responsibilities will include
- Defining and implementing a roadmap to bring our current technology up to date
- Design and implement high performance, highly scalable and available features
- Assist in the career development of others
- Review designs, code, test plans, or documentation to ensure quality
- Bachelor's, honours, or master's degree in computer science or related field
- Minimum six years' experience
- Experience working in the payments space
- Experience producing production ready web applications in ASP.Net
- Experience in architecting high performance systems
- Knowledge in Azure or similar cloud infrastructure