As a Software Engineer (Automation Test/QA), you will help to define, implement, support and maintain a set of development practices to drive automation of tests in a fast-moving delivery environment.
- Drive, create and execute automated testing on both Web, Mobile (iOS, Android) and backend systems (RESTful API).
- Work closely with developers, professional services team and product managers to define the automated testing components that will be used to validate requirements against developed software.
- Work with team members to develop test strategies for multiple systems.
- Run test validations at various levels including data store validation, rules validation, logging validation, and UI validation.
- Understand fundamental concepts of Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD), Automated Testing (UI and backend), User Acceptance Testing.
- Understanding of programming languages.
- Automated test coding experience in creating functions, methods and programs/scripts.
- Experience generating automation result reports and automation result analysis.
- Technology experience in areas such as REST, JSON, Python and Linux.
- Experience with automation tools such as Python unittest, SOAPUI, Selenium, AWS device farm or similar.
- Information Technology or Science Degree.
- ISTQB/ISEB qualification is an advantage.