|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer|
|Job Published:||August 28, 2017 10:42|
(time utilization will be approximately 80% development skill using a Java-centric stack) and having a good understanding of infrastructure as code.
- Experience in On Site, Hybrid, Cloud based infrastructure -- preferably more than 1 Cloud platform incl. Azure. Strong experience with Azure would be an advantage.
- Automating infrastructure/configuration - so that we are to reach a mature state of infrastructure as code and configuration as code capabilities. (Docker CE)
- Strong Infrastructural experience and expertise -- from Vnet Configuration to Application Server configuration management to Build tool automation and scripting.
- Ability to create/enhance Gatling load tests and infrastructure. Scala skills a big advantage.
- A strong understanding of System Design Patterns and Architectural Principles and their impacts on Release Engineering so that we are able to evolve the system and release engineering capability accordingly.
- Platform experience, Jenkins, Jenkins Slaves, Azure VMs and PaaS, Maven, Gradle, Webpack, Yarn, Tomcat, Big Memory Max, Redis, Akamai, Gatling, Xebia Labs, Docker.
- 2+ years recent experience in writing Java applications
- 5+ years recent experience in software development
- Strong de-bugging and problem solving skills
- Experience working in a Mac and Linux environment is advantageous
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's