|You can be part of a company that offers you a career, not just a job. With a wide range of employment options and business areas to choose from, you are bound to find a perfect fit. |
We share accountability with our employees and provide you with the best possible opportunities to learn and grow. We are breaking new ground with our innovative thinking and challenging our employees to think differently and develop into the thought leaders of the future. The foundation of our success is in our entrepreneurial culture and the belief that our people are our single most important resource.
If you share our values of being:
and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team.
|Process design development and enhancements within the business to ensure resource and operational alignment with business strategy.|
|· Identify process improvements (Cost Savings or efficiency improvements)|
· Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
· Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members
· Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments, industry best practices and provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders
· Process design development and enhancements within the business to ensure resource and operational alignment with business strategies and optimise processes to execute business case benefits. Ensure that process changes are measured so that unit cost calculations and turnaround times are accurate (Time standards calculated)
· Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
· Provide handover to the relevant execution team responsible for delivering on approved initiative / project.
· Investigate, analyse and develop opportunities into comprehensive business cases with a strong emphasis on efficiency gains, cost savings, improved quality and / or customer experience by developing presentations and present business cases to business stakeholders in order to formalise into a prioritised project / initiative
· Optimise processes to execute business case benefits by Ensure that process changes are measured so that unit cost calculations and turnaround times are accurate (Time standards calculated)
· Perform Root Cause Analysis where we experience process breakdowns and develop countermeasures
· Ensure that process changes are measured so that unit cost calculations and turnaround times are accurate (Time standards calculated) to continuously identify opportunities to improve the process and ensure quality of delivery are obtained Identifying key metrics for measurement after implementation
· Identify key metrics for measurement after implementation and report on the results
· Manage own development to increase own competencies
|This is an intermediate position for a candidate with between 4 to 6 years experience in the process engineering field.|
|· B.Comm, B.Eng, BSC Eng, BSC Informatics or related degree). Knowledge of and exposure to Business Process Reengineering, Workflow / Workflow management / Process automation |
· Experience in facilitating workshops with business users in order to gather requirements, generate ideas and validate designs.
· Must have at least 3 years process re-engineering experience, involved with assessing, mapping and optimizing business processes.
· Knowledge of and experience in applying formal business process modelling or business analysis methodologies.
· Root cause analysis experience
· An understanding of Change Management and its importance in business process transformation
· Knowledge of and exposure to Business Process Reengineering, Workflow / Workflow management / Process automation
Business Process Engineer
|Job Title:||Business Process Engineer|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2017 07:22|