A reputable FMCG company is currently seeking a customer-focused and commited Business Relationship Manager to join their team.
Key Deliverables & Purpose:
The overall objective of the role is overall IT service delivery for the Africa Business Unit. The business relationship manager stimulates and manages demand, focusing on service delivery, and building new business capabilities that will allow the business unit to gain a competitive advantage through technology. The business relationship manager owns all stakeholder relationships and is the primary point of contact for all IT enabled change initiatives within one or more functional areas.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to network and influence senior leaders across the organization through understanding and simplifying complicated concepts.
- The ability to work in diversified teams,
- Experience of working in a complex multi country/ language/ time zone environment preferred
- The ability to work both in a management capacity, and in a detailed, hands-on system capacity.
- The ability to manage personnel in a matrix organization and manage third party partners.
- Builds excellent relationships with key internal and external customers.
- Prior experience in developing external statements of work for consulting resources.
- Experience in application delivery and managing the implementation of packaged application and / or custom development applications.
- Experience using investment analysis techniques to evaluate value of capital projects including NPV, ROI, and IRR required.
- Functional experience with significant responsibilities in food or process manufacturing industries preferred
- Business domain experience in the functional areas being supported
- Travel will be required as part of this position in the order of 20%. This should be discussed with Zone CIO
- A relevant B-Degree in Information Technology
- Project Management Professional certification - PMP certification or other equivalent certification
- SAP system super user
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in technology project management
- A minimum of 2 years business analysis experience in a business facing role
- Experience in software desktop control applications will be advantageous