In this role you will be responsible for strategically developing and managing their institutional client relationships in a specific and clearly defined market segment.
KPA’s include but are not limited to:
- developing an understanding of the market opportunity in the respective segment;
- formulating an Account Management Plan for potential clients in the segment and integrate, implement and manage the plan;
- assisting in the design, review and preparation of Client, Business, Boutique and Product Documentation including Brochures, Due Diligence Questionnaires, Placement Memoranda, Fund Facts Sheets, Tender Documents, Presentations, Monthly and Quarterly Reports etc; and
- providing regular formal feedback on the status of client relationships in the segment including Activities, Opportunities and Risks.
To qualify for this opportunity you will need to:
- have a relevant investment related tertiary qualification (BCom, BBusSc, BSc) coupled with a minimum 5 years’ experience in institutional business development; or client service of which at least 2-3 years must have been in a senior role;
- meet FAIS fit and proper requirements for an Authorized Representative.