CMD Design Executive
|Job Title:||CMD Design Executive|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2017 14:21|
Job Title: CMD Design Executive
Terms and Conditions: Salary Negotiable depending on experience Hours Mon to Fri 9.00 am to 6.00 pm Probation Period 4 month Notice Period 1 month Holidays 25 days per annum. Benefits Medical Aid as part of CTC
This fantastic opportunity will involve supporting one of the support and implementation teams for CMD Marketing Resource Management (MRM) software. Providing design and implementation of HTML navigation components (splash pages).
Branding & rebranding
– Maintaining an on-brand site across multiple browsers, in accordance with the clients supplied guidelines
– Gathering and actioning any rebranding requirements in multiple applications, including Photoshop and Adobe Pro.
– Creating and maintaining eBrochures
– Co-ordinating localisation/customisation
– Testing rebranding in all environments
– Building and supplying reports, on an ad hoc basis, which detail the statistics around eBrochures and associated assets
– Creating and maintaining replicated workflows in all environments
– Testing client specific workflows across all modules of CMD for all software releases
– Scheduling and then committing localisation files to the dev environment
Managing and Prioritising
– Managing incoming briefs
– Continuous prioritization of workload
– Awareness of client deadlines
Required Skills and Experience:
BTEC or HND qualifications are necessary and/or a Bachelor’s degree in a Technology based degree is preferable.
Experience in an office environment preferable
Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Demonstrated ability of Customer Service
Desirable Skills and Experience:
HTML and CSS
Agile / Scrum;
JIRA / Confluence;
Eclipse, Ant, Maven etc;
Familiarity with Design Pattern concepts.
Personal Skills and Qualities:
Reliable and Trustworthy