The role will report directly into the Head of Centralised Collections and be the supporting 2iC of the department. However, this is not a typical collections role.
This role has a strong aspect of digital innovation thus the ideal incumbent would have been involved in a strategic perspective to bring various technologies on board e.g. voice recognition, USSD payment channels, Snapscan, etc. within the Collections space.
The main focus here is that the successful individual has been part of acquiring such technologies as well as working with the technologies.
The purpose of the role is to maximise the rehabilitation of clients within collections through the management of technology and operational activities.
- Relevant degree in Credit or Business Management or similar
- Minimum 5 years experience in collections management
- Collections call center management will be advantageous
- Experience in a FinTech environment will be highly beneficial
- Resilient and influential individual
Placement of this role will be made within Equity strategy for our client. If you have not heard from us in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.