- Work with clients, internal IT and service providers according to the required processes and system solutions
- First line system support to clients
- Manage and participate in Operational Meetings and reporting
- Manage all client project scope changes
- Direct support to developers to clarify client requirements
- Manage and participate in tasks through each of the key areas of the SDLC, including classification, prioritisation, business requirements, design, testing, user training and deployments
- System and system environment administration, release management and configuration
- General System, Process and Client Communication
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve service quality, accuracy, compliance and productivity
- Develop skills to enhance personal effectiveness and efficiency
- Self-motivated and energetic, with a proactive disposition to achieve objectives within deadlines
- Passion for excellence
- Embrace change positively
- Team player
- Ability to pay meticulous attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Decision-making ability
- Lateral thinking ability
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Presentation skills
- Time management and organization skills
- Client Relationship management
- Financial Services Industry Knowledge, Business and Systems Knowledge and Experience
- Understanding of the technical aspects of the SDLC
Candidates must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Practical experience in the Systems Development Life Cycle and associated Project Management processes. A related qualification is an advantage.
- Practical experience in client service management. A related qualification will be an advantage.
- A broad understanding and experience of the Finance Industry. Knowledge of the Employee Benefits Industry would be an advantage. A related qualification and an understanding of business related products, processes and systems will be an advantage.
- A B.Comm. qualification is not required, but it, or a similar qualification, or significant progress towards such qualification will be an advantage.