What will you do?
• Work with large amounts of behavioral data to find opportunities to improve customer experience
• Define analytics roadmap, leveraging actionable insights to substantially improve core game metrics
• Run A/B tests to drive KPI improvements across our products
• Support our digital marketing efforts by measuring acquisition campaign performance
• Drive and empower product leadership to make quantitatively informed, evidence-based decisions
• Work closely with product team, data engineers, and marketing team
What makes you a great candidate?
• 3+ years in data and analytics
• Work in the games industry or similarly customer-facing digital business
• Experience with business intelligence and data warehousing platforms
• Skills with data visualization and reporting tools such as Mixpanel / Amplitude / Tableau / etc.
• Proficiency in SQL and R (Python nice-to-have)
• Experience with predictive analytics, segmentation, and related areas
• Ability to communicate complex insights and hypotheses to business stakeholders
• Bonus: Experience in behavioural psychology/economics and experimental design