What will you do?
- Create new data pipelines, making sure that the architecture will support business requirements
- Develop new ways to acquire data, build processes to create data sets, set up machine learning, etc.
- Take ownership of projects from initial discussions to release, including feature estimation and scoping, architecture design, benchmark of new technologies, product feedback, etc.
- Work in an agile environment with fast decision-making process, collaborating with people on mobile and back-end development, data analytics, product, and marketing
What makes you a great candidate?
- 4+ years’ experience as a Data Engineer or similar role
- Record of building / optimizing data pipelines for massive amounts of data in cloud environment
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with unstructured datasets
- Knowledge of machine learning trade-offs and model evaluation
- Experience building automated workflows (Python)
- Ability to effectively communicate complex insights and hypotheses to business stakeholders
- Experience working in gaming (nice-to-have)