|Job Title:||Delivery Manager|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2017 06:58|
Founded in Luxembourg in 1976, the firm is privately owned and fully independent, with 1 300 employees and over $280 billion in assets under administration.
Summary of the position
The primary responsibility for the ICT Delivery Manager would be to drive and support product teams delivery on product development within the Systems Development Lifecycle.
You will manage delivery from a number of ICT product teams, typically to deliver a specific product or transformation. You’ll be adept at delivering complex requirements, breaking down barriers for your team and both planning at a higher level and getting into the detail to make things happen when needed.
Defining project needs and feeding these into the programme/portfolio process will enable resource to be appropriately allocated.
You will be core to decisions that build high performing teams, where people are excited about the work they are undertaking.
Outline of main duties and responsibilities
• Responsibility for implementing and maintaining controls relevant to the position;
• Deliver projects and products using the Maitland preferred project framework;
• Work with the Product Owner and Business Partner to define the roadmap for any given product and translate into High level requirements;
• Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the teams;
• Matrix-managing a multidisciplinary team;
• Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage;
• Manage and own the delivery of your allocated teams through the Systems Development Lifecycle;
• Follow formal standards, policies, processes and governance models that support the ICT Delivery;
• Manage application risk within the organization through reusable frameworks and processes;
• Build & maintain excellent relations with key business and ICT stakeholders;
• Ensure architectural integrity on complex and cross application architecture and integration challenges;
• Lead requirements workshops to enable the preparation of requirements specifications.
Skills and experience required
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline;
• Post graduate preferred, but not essential;
• 8+ years of related IT experience;
• Experience in managing agile delivery teams and product backlog;
• Previous experience as a business analyst or ICT project manager;
The incumbent must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
• The ability to work as a member of a team and influence wider stakeholders groups
• Strong leadership and negotiation skills;
• Excellent communication skills (written, oral and visual);
• Commitment to meet deadlines in a pressured environment;
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as creativity and the ability to work with abstract concepts;
• Interpersonal skills to support interaction and collaboration across the enterprise;
• Convey complex ideas and concepts to all levels;
• Ability to coach/mentor development of individuals and teams;
• Pursues self-development and learning of emerging technologies and best practices in field;
• The ability to promote and advocate ideas.
The ICT Delivery Manager will report to the Business Solutions Manager within ICT.