!!!The purpose of this role is to find a Mid-level/Senior developer who can mature into a Dev manager.
- Positive Attitude
- Development skills and experience
- Management experience
- Project management experience
• Develops Software (Web, Desktop and Windows Mobile Applications - using C#
Asp.Net / VB.Net, MVC4/5, SQL Server 2005/08/12, Oracle 11g/12c, Visual Studio
2010/12/13/15, WCF, Web Service, WPF, Entity Framework 5/6, Twitter Bootstrap,
• Must have experience in Developing Android Applications
• Deployments, Maintenance and Support of Applications
• Defines projects delivery milestone and time frame
• Works collaboratively and professionally with other The Company associates in cross
functional teams to achieve goals.
• Performs technical root cause analysis and outlines corrective action for given
problems and/or defects.
• Creates and executes designs for new functionality as part of a software project
• Utilizes software tools such as configuration management systems, build processes,
and debuggers in the software development process.
• Perform other duties as necessary e.g. software testing.
• Provide customer services in line with quality and performance standards.
• Minimum 4+ Years’ Experience in System Development
• Excellent analytical and problem solving ability.
• Professional and effective communication skills.
• Ability to work within a technical team comprised of internal and external resources.
• Ability to plan and organize development work and deliverables.
• Understanding of the full SDLC
• Disciplined approach to code maintenance
• Prepared to take ownership and multi-task across numerous work streams.
• Willingness and ability to work under pressure
• Team Player and Solution orientated
• BSc. In Computer Science or related /Software Engineering