The Digital Marketing Senior Specialist will be required to lead the development of digital marketing solutions for supporting internal and external promotional communication. Reporting to the Group Marketing Executive and collaborating closely with the Global Commercial manager, the Associate will work to propose develop and execute all aspects of channels, structure and content of digital promotion — from development to creation to promotion — and curating analytics reports.
- Lead organization of International Webinars: organization of invitation process, run training of affiliates on webinar software, test the webinar platform, technical support during the development of the webinar, coordinate the collection of video records.
- Lead communication about the company/activities in social media (LinkedIn, …) pre and post congresses.
- Lead development of Event Apps: improve the existing APP and adapt it to the future events organised by the Group Marketing team.
- Lead of development of Digital support such as Pod Cast of medical presentation: coordinate with external supplier organizing medical meetings the filming and edition of digital support for usage post meeting.
- Work with internal resources and freelance content creation team to build a business resources content library for internal team with the local materials and videos available.
- Lead the development of an internal platform/intranet in order to share the global materials and sharing best practices: design of the platform, collection and upload of cases, organization of webinars with affiliates.
- Lead the development of 3D animations videos (through third party suppliers) related to mode of injection, mode of actions: identification of supplier, coordination of the brief and development, test and diffusion to affiliates.
- Distribution and monitoring of internal and external product promotional campaigns through selected digital channels.
- Maintenance of global promotional activity calendar.
- To participate in the development of Group Marketing Brand Plans and lead the incorporation of Digital channel incorporated in the marketing mix for each one of the Global brands.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 6-7 years of experience in digital pharma marketing or digital content generation;
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a relevant field such as Digital marketing, Journalism, Advertising, Communications or Marketing.
- Preferably experience in Digital PHARMA marketing.
- Leadership and influencing skills;
- Good writing and editing skills;
- Analytical and have a metrics driven mind-set;
- Interested in microfinance, small business, community development and/or social change movements and keep up-to-date on topics and trends;
- Curious, independent, and proactive;
- Understanding of database creation, design and maintenance will be an added advantage;
- Experience in Graphic design would be advantageous;
- Any experience in use of Content management Systems or Learning management systems will be considered an advantage.
- Attention to detail;
- Process driven;
- Self starter;
- Adds value
- Fosters consumer and customer commitment
- Performance driven
- Communicates effectively
- Influence others
- Deals with ambiguity/embraces change
- Continuously grows and develops
- Contributes special expertise
Gauteng - JHB North