Look forward to a promising career and earning €25,500 gross per annum along with monthly bonus structure ad relocation package.
- You will responsible for dealing with customers on a day-to-day basis via phone and email – customers will be reaching out to you with regards to needing advice and support in terms of collections of payments etc.
- With each customer interaction, you will be expected to strive for a positive customer experience.
Work for a company that operates worldwide, supporting millions of customers with a safe and secure way to purchase on the world wide web. Our client offers amazing career growth opportunities, benefits and brand name behind you-you will want to know more!
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Good computer skills
- You are familiar with internet browsers and Microsoft Office Applications (Word/Excel)
- Excellent Timekeeping
- Organisation & prioritizing skills
Where is the job located?
North Dublin – Ireland – How does working 35 minutes from Dublin city centre sound? Our client is based in North Dublin, a pleasant suburb full of activities, easily accessible public transport and amenities.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process will consist of Dutch language test and 2 interviews (face-to-face OR via Skype – our client is flexible). One interview will be with the recruiter and the next with the team leader of the customer service team.
As you will be helping customers with sensitive information, there will be a background check before you are offered the job.
Salary: You can expect to earn €25,500 gross per annum along with a monthly performance bonus of up to €300 - €500. There is a relocation package on offer which we can discuss.
Keywords: Dutch Collections, Dutch Accounts Receivables job, Dutch Jobs Dublin, Werken in Ierland