MAIN FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB INCLUDE:
Electronic & Transactional Products
• Develops, implements, enhancements and support of the Electronic & Transactional products and services and the website presence
• Oversees the daily operations of all functions.
• Reviews existing offerings for enhancements as a result of business goals, competitive pressures and revenue opportunities
• Ensures that steps are taken to obtain customer’s confidence from a security point of view when accessing and using the Electronic and Transactional products and services
• Manages the Electronic and Transactional products and services queries that require escalation
• Processes card orders and keeps cards under lock and key
• Ensures that all product cares are available on order and attends to the distribution.
• Acts as a backup to the Cheque Champion
• Investigates and reports downtime.
Development & Enhancements
• Oversees and executes the enhancements and new initiatives for the Electronic and Transactional products and services.
• Manages multiple areas through the initiation, planning, development / testing and production phase
• Manages the scope, budgets, changes, communications and expectations of the development and enhancement of the products
• Assists or leads translations of business requirements into specifications
• Prepares and maintains proper documentation including testing, error logs, scope changes and sign offs.
• Performs vendor analysis and vendor management
• Manages the proposal requests and makes recommendations to management on decisions to minimise cost, increase speed to the market and minimise risk.
• Coordinates the direct transact and users in testing the Electronic and Transactional suite of products and service delivery channels
• Identifies actual and potential violations of regulatory requirements, internal policies and procedures or other risk situations at an early stage and escalates these to the Divisional Manager.
• Conducts appropriate inquiries and investigations in relation to any risk situation and escalates appropriate corrective actions and/or risk mitigation actions to the Manager for approval and implementation
• Reviews and creates policies and procedures and submits to the Manager for review and approval.
• Identifies avenues to minimise risk with regards to Electronic and Transactional products and services
• Reviews and approves all the processes and procedures provided by the Operations department and other business units
• Works with various internal departments in order to define processes, policies and procedures to support a product.
Financial & Non-Financial Management
• Assists in the compilation of budgets for Branches and division in respect of Electronic and Transactional suite of products
• Monitors expenditure within specified budgets
• Looks for opportunities to increase product profitability, revenue and margins
• Provides realistic input in the compilation and revision of annual targets
• Arranges for payment to service providers
• Manages Enterprise User Access, including granting access and assisting through the registration process.
• Assists Enterprise users with password management and reset password
• Provides technical and frontend support for all user types
• Manages Internet and Corporate Users and Customers
• Builds and maintains relationships with Service providers
• Acts as interface between business and service provider teams for Electronic and Transactional suite of products
• Coordinates and attends meetings
• Addresses queries and concerns within SLAs with the service provider
Audit Reviews and Queries
• Assists and provides guidance to Internal and External Auditors in their reviews
• Receives audit review requirements per review sections from internal and external Auditors
• Investigates workable recommendations in respect of audit findings
• Provides the supporting data and reports for each requirement / review sections and forwards to the auditor for analysing
• Meets with auditors to address any query emanating from the review documents provides and auditors submit finalised management report
• Addresses and actions items that have been reported on the management report and provides management with feedback on the items raised
Customer Services, Sales and Marketing
• Identifies cross-selling opportunities and route it to the appropriate areas
• Deals directly with selected groups of Business and Corporate customers
• Demonstrates excellent customer service, interpersonal and collaborative skills to maintain proactive involvement with internal staff and customers
• Undertakes to train and lend support to selected groups of Business and Corporate customers
• Provides technical and professional support to customers
• Provides customers with relevant training on products and services
• Monitor activity of Corporate customers
• Monitor Electronic leads register
• Builds and maintains relationships with customers in order to avoid losing the account and business to competitors
• Manages the bulk email facility
• Creates and executes clear communication plans for developments and enhancements of the Electronic and Transactional products and services
• Utilises available tools and guidelines when providing regular formal and informal updates to Senior Management, stakeholders, branches, departments and customers
• Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrates leadership ability and supervisory skills and ability to coach, mentor and develop staff
•Related tertiary qualification in IT related or business related Degree or Diploma
• Customer centric
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Efficiency and time management
• Organizational ability
• Conflict management ability
• Analytical ability
• Computer literacy
• Ability to work under pressure/deadlines
• Follow up and tracking
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Confidentiality and discretion
• Professional customer service skills
• Time Management
• Customer focus and relationship building
• Self motivated