|Description of the Role||The Risk Manager will be responsible for ensuring the development and implementation of Enterprise Risk specific structures, responsibilities and inherent controls in the support of the Business strategy. |
The successful candidate will be responsible for both developing the ERM strategy as well as executing said strategy. It is therefore imperative that you are able to implement the requisite controls.
|Key Responsibilities||• Establish and oversee formal risk management structure, this includes the facilitation of risk assessment across the organisation. It is imperative that this program include both IT as well as Business risk.|
• Work closely with Information Security in the maturing of IT Risk management.
• The ERM program must include definition and implementation of processes and controls in order to identify and remediate risk (This must include assessment and evaluation in line with defined risk appetite/tolerance levels)
• Develop a ERM strategy that is pragmatic and ensure implementation across the business.
• Ensure clearly understood business risk tolerance and appetite levels are established and communicated across the organisation.
• Work closely with both Security, Legal and Compliance to ensure alignment with efforts.
• Drive awareness and importance of ERM within the business
• Ensuring the continued alignment of any regulatory developments that may be applicable to the business in terms of Risk Management.
|Skills and Competencies||Essential:|
• Tertiary education in related field
Enterprise Risk Manager
|Job Title:||Enterprise Risk Manager|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2017 07:32|