To produce a carefully conceived, high quality compliant pricing strategy, that is professional in its presentation and delivered on time by means of detail planning, leading, organising, negotiating and directing people and activities throughout the bid lifecycle.
- Develop a deep understanding of the enterprise fixed, mobile and IT portfolio, foresee competitor moves and drive the overall pricing strategy for high value corporate and government deals.
- Play a lead role in the development and implementation of pricing strategies aimed at driving the migration from Legacy services to Next generation services
- Develop/iterate pricing tools as market conditions and offerings evolve
- Play a lead role for all pricing related to complex bids and customer negotiations conducted through the Transformational Solutions and Pre Sales environment, including the engagement of both internal and external suppliers to ensure input prices are competitive.
Financial (Satisfied Stakeholders)
- Responsible for the solution of the mobile, fixed and total ICT portfolio across Verticals and industry sectors with a revenue of R20bn per annum.
- Monitor financial performance of deals concluded against approved pricing proposed to customer and identify opportunities to improve profitability.
- Proactively implement corrective actions timeously to address deviations from financial targets
Operational (Agile, Effective and Seamless Organization)
- Deal Pricing
- Internal and external vendor management to ensure that input pricing and commercial terms are competitive and that internal governance criteria are met.
- Responsible for the development and on-going improvement and maintenance of an integrated bid pricing tool that consolidates the pricing models of each product houses and allows evaluation of bid profitability.
- Ensure compliance with Competition Commission settlement as well as other regulatory and commercial compliances.
- Understand trading conditions within African continent and Internationally to ensure competitive pricing for multi-national deals.
- Ensure alignment with Company commercial terms within customer agreements
- Work closely with product houses, key account managers and solution architects to understand the market, competitors’ offerings and pricing, and customer needs
- Analyse and review proposition performance, competitive positioning and pricing of competitors in the enterprise segment
- Post Graduate degree in Business or similar field