As a leading South African developer of document automation software solutions for the South African and international markets, we are looking for an experienced C# .Net Developer to join our Business unit.
Our breakthrough document automation software is targeted to the financial services market with specific focus on the property and casualty insurance industry. Our goal is to become the leading provider of document solutions to the finance and insurance markets. Our service-orientated document solution provides cloud-based document generation capabilities that our customers can easily integrate into their own software environments. While at the same time empowering their business users to deliver document templates with the most intuitive best-of-breed authoring environment.
We are looking for a person with the rare intersection of outstanding technical understanding and consultative skills to be a part of our team. Our corporate culture focuses on providing outstanding customer success and we expect nothing less from ourselves and our team mates.
We give you the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the most talented developers in Cape Town.
If you are an experienced software developer who thrives on working in a dynamic and energetic environment, then we would like to talk to you about an opportunity to join our team.
What you get to do every day:
- Contribute to the architecture, design, development, and maintenance of Web and Desktop applications
- Develop applications for Web and Desktop platforms using the C# language and the Microsoft .NET framework.
- Exercise version control discipline for software releases and maintain all source code.
- Follow best formal software engineering practices.
- Maintain the product after release.
Skills and experience you bring to the role:
- Minimum 3-year IT-related degree or diploma
- 3-5 years of solid industry experience with C# and .NET
- Strong technical understanding of .NET framework, Win32 architecture, web technologies and application design
- Experience in creating WCF services using SOAP and REST
- SQL & relational database programming skills
- Exposure to Scrum and Agile methodologies an advantage
- A document automation background will be advantageous
- Strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills
- Must be a South African citizen or hold valid work permit