Our client, a global business with a key focus on digital entertainment, wishes to appoint a Finance Manager for their new offices in South Africa. The main function of this exciting position is leading all finance & accounting operations as well as the the support for HR administration and payroll which is an essential secondary function.
- Oversee and supervise all finance operations and support on HR related tasks
- Formulate and manage financial reporting for local entity as in synchronisation with the group
- Inspect, analyze and prepare all accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports and assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Manage invoicing and collections
- Prepare and manage payments to local & international suppliers and other disbursements.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Contribute to preparation of and support execution of BBBEE certification strategy
- Min of a degree (e.g finance/accounting) or MBA
- Certification from accounting / chartered accounting association a plus
- A minimum of 8 years relevant experience in finance / accounting / auditing roles