Provide support to clients on the in-house software and database “CMOVE”. Troubleshoot user issues, determine source, and advise on appropriate action. Log all issues and actions taken on company helpdesk ticket system.
- Respond to queries in person and via telephone, email or IM from French and English customers.
- Determine source of problem.
- Resolve problem in person, via remote methods or by advising staff on appropriate actions in a timely manner.
- Escalation of issues to super users or developers when applicable
- Document resolutions for future reference.
- Daily checks that servers and database are up to date.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by users whilst supporting them.
- Other duties as assigned by the IT Manager.
- Provide on-the-job training to new department staff members.
- Learn fundamental operations of commonly used software, hardware, and other equipment.
- Basic IT knowledge
- Capacity to learn a complete operational software starting from 0
- Experience with user support
- Training experience a plus
- Accounting skills a plus
- Take ownership of assigned problems and resolve or escalate appropriately, in a timely manner. Ownership is from allocation to closure.
- Manage allocated tickets to ensure regular updates are gathered, logged and the user involved informed.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CANDIDATE MUST BE FRENCH SPEAKING