We’re looking for a front-end developer eager to combine the skills of design with programming. Our front-end developer will be responsible for creating the client/customer experience, and will have to understand and translate client/customer needs into a functional experience.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
The job involves the following responsibilities:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum browser speed.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
You also meet most (if not more) of the following requirements:
- Source Control (For example Mercurial, Git)
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Responsive/mobile ready design, including bootstrap 3
- Passion for UX and design
- Object Orientated Programming
- AngularJS (Similar: backbone.js, knockout.js, ember.js)
- ASP.Net WebAPI
- ASP.Net MVC
- TDD (For example Jasmine, Karma)
- Build tools (for example Gulp, Bower)
- Single Page Application
- Image authoring tools (Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.)
- Great salary (we are happy to pay for top talent)
- Spacious offices in Century City, Cape Town
- Small teams (you're not just a number)
- Surround yourself with like-minded and intelligent peers
- Flexible company RA
- Life Cover
- Company sponsored tertiary education
- Be part of a company that has grown 50% year on year for 14 years