|Job Description||looking for a Front-end Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translating the UI/UX design wireframes into actual code that will produce the required visual elements of the application. You will work with the UX Specialist and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.|
The successful candidate will report directly to the Channel Team Leader.
|Duties & Responsibilities||• Develop new user interfaces|
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize client-side code for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
|Ideal Experience||• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3|
• Proficient understanding of responsive web design and frameworks, such as Bootstrap
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that applications will adhere to them (where applicable)
• Good understanding about URL routing
• Good understanding about client-side security, obfuscation and minification.
• At least 6 years frontend development experience.
|Ideal Qualifications||Relevant diploma or degree.|
|Competencies & Personality Attributes||• Knowledge of User Interface Design, User Centered Design & Usability|
• Proven and demonstrable experience developing web pages according to design
• An avid learner that stays up to date on latest trends in web and mobile technology.
• Good communication skills.
• Be a team player.
• Working in an agile development environment using Scrum or Kanban.
|Most Important Attribute||Ability to work under pressure, time management and to be able to multi-task multiple projects.|
|Systems Knowledge||• Experience developing Financial Websites.|
• Mobile/Tablet responsive design experience.
Front End Developer
|Job Title:||Front End Developer|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2017 09:30|