- Development and implementation of responsive websites and web applications
- Develop frontend modules focusing on functionality adhering to the design requirements provided by the UX/UI department
- Provide technical support for frontend related issues
- Managing, training, mentoring and guiding frontend development team to overcome technical barriers and development maintainable solutions.
- Defining a tech stack with the backend lead, backend team and frontend team for existing and new upcoming projects with the department strategy in mind.
- Liaise with backend lead and external vendors to ensure products are developed on time and of the highest quality.
- Provide time estimates for project tasks for frontend requirements
- Report to development operations regarding resource requirements
- B.S. degree in computer science or relevant work experience.
- 8+ years developing frontend websites and web applications with a focus on adhering to design requirements and security.
- 5+ years in technical leadership role.
- Able to identify potential performance and security problems when development frontend solutions
- Highly fluid and dynamic personality with the ability to adopt and adapt to changes very quickly.
- Able to think out of the box to solve problems.
- Familiar with software deployment and development on Linux and Microsoft platforms
- Proficient in Gulp task runner or CLI to quickly scaffold out frontend solutions
- Knowledge of Git either using Bitbucket or Github
- Knowledge of modern frontend frameworks and libraries such as React.js, Angular 1 / 2, Knockout.js, Meteor.js, Bootstrap and Zurb’s Foundation, MEAN stack / Webpack
- Some knowledge of C# and .NET solutions for maintenance and extension of legacy projects to allow for service integration is expected but not required
- Knowledgeable in using RESTful APIs and Socket.io to access data and display it in web applications
- Experience with Atlassian Jira in assigning tasks and tickets to frontend development team
- Experience working with managed and unmanaged hosting solutions
- Must be experienced at working in a highly dynamic environment where project requirements can change frequently.