Frontend UI/UX Developer
|Job Title:||Frontend UI/UX Developer|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2017 13:40|
They need a person who is passionate about great design and creating phenomenal client experience to blow their clients away.
They need a person who is dedicated to learning new technologies and techniques, and appreciates that development and design practices are continuously evolving and is committed to evolving with them.
They need a person who strongly believes that anything worth doing, is worth doing to the best of your ability and who is accountable and responsible for all areas of their professional area of expertise.
You will be relied on to work with a cross functional team and to educate those around you as well as learn from them.
What we expect you to do:
- Work with our Backend Development team to build out functional, well designed and modern application user interfaces for our suite of mail management products and our online sales portal.
- Design great User Experiences that simplify administrative interactions with complex systems and sales processes.
- Review and enhance legacy Application User Interfaces to bring them in-line with current technologies and more streamlined experiences.
Tech Skills Required:
- Strong proficiency in structural design using responsive HTML5 and CSS techniques.
- Strong background in UX story mapping, design and implementation
- Experience in UI testing automation a bonus
- Experience in GIT for source code management
- 3-5 years experience in implementing and designing UI/UX
- A printed body of work for review by the client is essential and should be attached together with your CV
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's