We’re looking for an entry-level General Accountant to join the team here and grow with the company. Love working with numbers & have your sights set on Berlin? We’d love to talk.
- Process account payable and accounts receivables.
- Process incoming invoices and input data correctly into the company system.
- You will support the preparation of financial statements.
- Gather and provide the relevant tax and finance documents to the financial department.
- Provide clerical and commercial support to management when needed.
Work for a fast growing and dynamic company based in the heart of the German capital - a company extremely passionate about Blockchain technology.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of English
- Good level of German would be beneficial.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Account Receivables and Account Payables
- Familiar with the German Tax System.
- Experience with SAP and/or DateV (other accounting systems)would be a big plus.
- Passion for Blockchain technology would be beneficial
Where is this job located?
Berlin - Germany -The capital city of a thriving economy! Berlin has plenty to offer those interested in architecture, music, art and many many more.
Interview & Salary:
There are 3 rounds with the interview process here: firstly you will sit face-to-face with the hiring manager, secondly with the HR Manager and if successful you will interview with the HR Manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn between €35,000 - €45,000 gross per annum.
Keywords: General Accounting, Account Assistant, German Bookkeeper