Why this role is exciting:
As the Global Payments Specialist you will be responsible for improving the financial functionality of our product based on customer feedback. The role acts as a high-level client interface on all finance related issues, trainer of Customer Support Team on finance related matters, recommends, champions, and documents improvements to ensure self-serve and client satisfaction of our clients.
Does this sound like you?
- Tertiary level qualification in Accounting/ Financial Management/ Commerce Studies.
- 0 - 3 years of working experience in a SAAS or Fintech company within their finance and/or customer service departments (advantageous)
- Global payments/billing experience, working with regional managers will be advantageous.
- International tax knowledge will be advantageous.
- Ability to digest and synthesize information from multiple sources and make dispassionate assessments of what needs to be done.
- Comfortable with shift work to cover international time zones.
- Talented capable team player who can work with regional managers to ensure seamless operations.
- Interface directly with clients and partners in a world class organization in a very professional way to solve issues and negotiate solutions
You will be responsible to ensure:
- All Media Partner payments are paid accurately and timeously as per their service level agreements
- All Advertiser’s deposits are captured accurately on a daily basis.
- All 1099 Tax Returns to Media Partners are issued accurately and timeously.
- Cash flow between client held bank accounts are management effectively.
- All bank reconciliations against the billing engine are completed on a daily basis.
- All credit memos, manual invoicing, accounting adjustment are executed on a timely basis for our global offices.
- The “Do Not Pay” workflow are managed.
- All client finance tickets/queries created by business are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Creation of Statement of Accounts, Client Audit Requests, etc.
- Act as a knowledge resource for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide finance specific training as required.
- Medical Aid & Provident Fund
- Unlimited leave
- Coffee & cereal
- Free lunch on Thursdays
- Casual work environment
- Games room
- Flat Structure
- Free parking
- Development & training