Graduate Software Developer Training Programme:
The graduate training programme will prepare you for software development in large-scale and fast-paced environment. Over the course of 10 weeks you will be receive training on a variety of areas such as Python development, MySQL, QA as well as several in-house built frameworks. You will be given the opportunity to shadow all business units. You will receive lectures, and work on projects. Experienced mentors will be available throughout this programme.
After your graduation ceremony, all of our engineering teams will present their open positions for your consideration. Once successfully in your new team, you will be involved in the full software life cycle, from the requirements gathering, design and development to ownership and maintenance. Our fast-paced agile deployment cycle means we can iterate quickly and deploy improvements for our customers on a daily basis.
- BSc Computer Science
- Programming experience in Python, Ruby, Java, C#, C++, C, or another widely used language
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong understanding of data structures / algorithms
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Linux knowledge