TECHNICAL AND FUNCTIONAL
• 3 year/ or relevant IT qualification
• 6+ years proven integration experience
• Comfortable with and understand OO, SOA and API concepts
• Experience in SQL and relational databases
• Experience in the following is advantageous:
o Websphere Message Broker or IBM Integration Bus
o Unix (AIX)
o WebSphere MQ and MFT
o XML, JSON, SOAP, REST
• Excellent team-working skills are essential.
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently
• Demonstrate an ability to identify and solve complex problems through proposal of innovative solutions utilising latest techniques and technologies available
• High performance delivery
• Excellent communicator who listens effectively and accurately and clearly conveys information through verbal and written means
• Passion for our brand and customers
• Connecting with people and proactively builds and maintains constructive relationships with internal and external partners
• Driving quality by displaying ability to clarify and reduce complex issues to simple solutions
• Excellent planning and organising skills with the ability to work systematically and sequentially
• Thinking strategically and commercially
• Making insightful technical decisions
• Personal effectiveness and the ability to work in a pressurised environment
• Ability to anticipate and resolve problems before they occur
• Produce efficient and reliable code, and undertake unit testing to the highest standard
• Evaluate and recommend alternative system solutions.
• Design and code complex interfaces from specifications.
• Develop unit test plans and perform unit, systems and integration testing
• Troubleshoot problems in all development, test, training and live environments
• Ensure systems documentation is kept up to date
• Maintain and support existing applications
• Comply with the SDLC procedures.
• Coach, mentor and share experience to improve competence and performance of team