|Job Title||Information Management (IM) Developer|
|Location - Country||South Africa|
|Location - Province||Gauteng|
|Location - Site||Head Office|
|Purpose and Context of the Job||Company is looking for applicants for a Information Management Developer position based in Johannesburg, Gauteng. The Information Management (IM) Developer is responsible for aggregating data from multiple sources in an efficient data warehouse and designing enterprise-level solutions for very large multidimensional databases.|
|Key Performance Areas||• To analyse specific requirements and translate it into workable solutions.|
• To create/build and document efficient solutions that comply with departmental standards and industry best practice.
• To ensure that the code complies with original requirements through unit testing and demonstrations.
• To deliver the required solution within the agreed upon timeframes.
• To liaise and work together with the team to ensure application requirements and performance goals are met.
• To stay abreast of developments in the Business Intelligence space and apply new knowledge and technology where appropriate.
|Requirements||• Grade 12 (Essential) |
• Database development certification or similar (Desirable)
• 3 Year Tertiary Qualification in Information Systems or similar (Desirable)
• 3 years’ experience in database development and ETL (Essential), an additional 2 years’ experience in database development and ETL (desirable)
• Experience working with MS SQL Server (Essential)
• TFS knowledge (Desirable)
Information Management Developer
|Job Title:||Information Management Developer|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2017 09:20|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's