INTRODUCTIONResponsible for integration development utilizing the IBM Integration toolset.
TECHNICAL AND FUNCTIONAL
• 3 year IT qualification
• Minimum 7 years integration experience
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in either Websphere Message Broker or IBM Integration Bus mandatory
• Working knowledge of Eclipse and SVN
• Experience in SQL and relational databases
• Must be comfortable and understand OO, SOA and API concepts
• Experience in the following is advantageous:
• Unix (AIX) experience
• WebSphere MQ and MFT experience
• DataPower experience
• XML, JSON, SOAP, REST
• Datastage advantageous
• You must demonstrate and ability to identify and solve complex problems through proposal of innovative solutions utilising latest techniques and technologies available
• High performance delivery
• Excellent communicator who listens effectively and accurately and clearly conveys information through verbal and written means
• Passion for our brand and customers
• Connecting with people and proactively builds and maintains constructive relationships with internal and external partners
• Driving quality by displaying ability to clarify and reduce complex issues to simple solutions
• Excellent planning and organising skills with the ability to work systematically and sequentially
• Thinking strategically and commercially
• Making insightful technical decisions
• Personal effectiveness and the ability to work in a pressurised environment
• Ability to anticipate and resolve problems before they occur
• Produce efficient and reliable code, and undertake unit testing to the highest standard
• Evaluate and recommend alternative system solutions.
• Design and code complex interfaces from specifications.
• Develop unit test plans and perform unit, systems and integration testing
• Troubleshoot problems in all development, test, training and live environments
• Ensure systems documentation is kept up to date
• Maintain and support existing applications
• Comply with the SDLC procedures.
• Excellent team-working skills are essential.
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Able to work independently
• Coach, mentor and share experience to improve competence and performance of team