|Job Title||Software Developer|
|Location - Country||South Africa|
|Location - Province||Gauteng|
|Location - Site||Head Office|
|Salary Band (From)||TBC|
|Salary Band (To)||TBC|
|Purpose and Context of the Job||We are looking for applicants for a Software Developer position in Johannesburg Gauteng. Software Developers are required to develop and maintain software solutions and/or applications, Competently code, test and debug programs of moderate complexity. Is proficient with program design and logic, flow charting and testing.|
|Key Performance Areas||• To analyse specific requirements and translate it into workable solutions.|
• To write codes that is readable, maintainable and re-usable.
• To ensure that the code complies with original requirements through unit testing and demonstrations.
• To liaise and work together with the team to ensure application requirements and performance goals are met.
• To ensure that the code is efficient, follows best practices and standards and is well documented.
|Requirements||• Grade 12 (Essential) |
• Formal programming qualification (Desirable)
• 3 years experience in database development
• Microsoft SQL (Desirable)
• C# (Essential)
• ASP.NET MVC (Essential)
• HTML (Essential)
• JQuery (Desirable)
• WPF (Desirable)
• Team Foundation Server.
• Working in a source controlled environment.
• Working within a structured delivery environment and in accordance with best practices & standards.
• Knowledge of the complete SDLC.
• Knowledge of MS SQL Server.
• Knowledge of Internet Information Services
Intermediate .Net Developer (SQL,HTML)
|Job Title:||Intermediate .Net Developer (SQL,HTML)|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2017 11:32|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's