- 3+ years
- Bonus: Razor (we use Razor as our front-end rendering engine, this is rare but easy to pick-up), Azure, Agile SCRUM, Xemarin / Mobile development
This is a description of what the role of intermediate software developer will entail:
- Actively participate and contribute positively in the software development lifecycle processes (for example Agile Scrum ceremonies) and the business activities as a whole.
- Develop, test, and maintain software applications on-time and within budget. Although our core technology stack is Microsoft based, you are required to be flexible on utilizing a diverse range of development languages, tools, and frameworks best suited for the particular task at hand.
- Assist fellow-software developers to resolve technical-related challenges.
- Perform research and investigatory tasks on new technologies, preparing proof of concepts, and reporting back on findings.
- Accept and follow mentorship and guidance from senior developers on best practices and software development principles.
- Focusing on continuous self-improvement and self-development thereby ensuring an increasingly valuable skillset and greater contribution to our team objectives.
- Deliver code that conforms to pre-defined quality standards and which are subject to code reviews.
- Investigate and resolve software development bugs and snags.
- Provide direct user support related to applications.
- Adhere to the pre-defined development methodologies, processes and procedures.
- General office duties as required.