As a leading South African developer of legal software solutions for the Canadian legal market, we are looking for a Software Engineer to join our multi-national team.
We give you the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the most talented developers and IT professionals in Cape Town and Toronto.
If you are looking to grow your career and be part of a dynamic and result-driven team who are passionate about what they do, then this could be the perfect role for you.
What you get to do every day:
- Work inside of a team, following Agile development methodologies
- Contribute to the architecture, design, development, and maintenance of Web and Desktop applications using the C# language and the Microsoft .NET framework
- Follow best software engineering practices.
- Exercise version control discipline to maintain source code.
Skills and experience you bring to the role:
- Minimum 3-year IT-related degree or diploma
- 3-5 years of solid industry experience with C# and .NET
- Strong technical understanding of .NET framework, Win32 architecture and application design
- Experience in WPF and the MVVM design pattern
- SQL & relational database programming skills
- Experience in web back-end technologies (e.g. SOAP, REST) will be advantageous
- Exposure to the GIT version control system will be advantageous
- Exposure to Scrum and Agile methodologies will be advantageous
- Strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills
- Must be a South African citizen or hold valid work permit