Responsible for service validation and testing, to ensure that Releases are delivered in accordance to the Release Management process and best practice.
Formalise end user testing through test and validation before roll-out.
Maintain quality checks on releases and record those that directly or indirectly cause support Incidents.
- Develop and document application test plans for UAT
- Coordinate builds and testing of releases
- Coordinate the scheduling and roll out of releases
- Ensure appropriate checkpoints are met and coordinate release sign off.
- Operate and maintain UAT test environments
- Record and document results and compare to expected results
- Management of UAT test environments.
- Coordinate the implementation of the release
- Complete post implementation reviews
- Self-motivated with commitment to career and have knowledge of technology
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in all forms of communication, written or verbal
- Ability to demonstrate concern for satisfying our external customers
- Basic knowledge in writing SQL queries
- Basic knowledge in performing end-to-end testing and regression testing
- Basic knowledge in creating and executing test specification documentation
- 3 year degree in an ICT related field (Computer Science, Information Systems, Technology and Engineering), National Diploma and/or equivalent (NQF level and credits)
- 1-2 years quality assurance and/or systems testing experience.
- Able to write SQL queries.