Provide demand management, minor maintenance & Enhancement (MME), governance and project administration support services to the Head Of Information Technology, IT Managers, team members, and key stakeholders within the company by being professional, flexible and open to learning.
- Support and assist IT Teams in the mapping, designing and defining processes together with reviewing and documenting of policies, procedures, processes, programs, and practices to guide the IT Department towards continuous compliance with legislations and guidelines by raising risks and managing remediation appropriately.
- Demand, MME & Project administration and control - (Demand MME & project registrations / project progress tracking / Invoicing & Reporting);
- Resource Management – (Timesheet setup tasks / approve timesheets / follow up on submissions & incorrect entries / forecasting & allocation of resources)
- Sub-contractor Management – (Setting up, reviewing and managing subcontractor contracts / Keep track of subcontractor expenses / ensure it aligns to the contract and within budget /ensure subcontractors paid timeously / follow up on timesheets)
- Budgeting & Financial Management – (Compiling monthly forecast & yearly budgets / compiling monthly revenue and expenses report for area together with financial controller)
- Quality Representative – (ensuring compliance to overall quality and document control)
- Scheduling of diaries, venues, meetings / training workshops
- Taking, Compiling and Distribution meeting minutes as well as following up on action items.
- Attend meetings with management and stakeholders, prepare agendas, attendance registers and taking and distribution of minutes
- Assigned Activity Tracking, Reminders, Follow-Ups
- Identifying, highlighting and pro-actively managing people, their tasks and availability in order to avoid future stress and problems
- Pro-active, innovative and anticipation of things that go wrong during any of the previous mentioned activities.
Request Fulfillment (IT Requests)
- Manage IT requests, provide and maintain the tools, processes, skills and rules for an effective and efficient handling of Service Requests from initiation to closure.
- Record and categorize the Service Request with appropriate diligence and check the requester's authorization to submit the request, in order to facilitate a swift and effective processing.
- Process the Service Request’s within the agreed time schedule.
- Continuously monitor the processing status of outstanding Service Requests, so that counter-measures may be introduced as soon as possible if service levels are likely to be breached.
- Submit the Request Record to a final quality control before it is closed.
- Make sure that the Service Request is actually processed and that all information required to describe the request's life-cycle is supplied in sufficient detail.
- Findings from the processing of the request are recorded for future use.
- Drive business enabled innovation using technology
- Manage business and Customer Relationship
- Manage demand for IT
- Manage IT Portfolio
- Manage Project Delivery
- Management Maintenance and Enhancements
- Financial Management (OPEX)
- Financial Management (Capex)
- Facilitate the engagement of ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information, data and IT services.
- Ensures that risks that could seriously impact IT services are managed to minimum and agreed Service Levels are maintained, by reducing the risk from disaster events to an acceptable level and coordinating the planning for the recovery of IT services and ensuring ITSCM is designed to support Business Continuity Management and ensure alignment thereof.
- Ensure that standardized methods and procedures are used for efficient and prompt handling of all changes to control IT configuration changes, in order to minimize the number and impact of any related incidents upon the IT service.
- Perform user satisfaction surveys and ensure continuous improvement programs for remediation.
- Customer focused
- Excellent leadership qualities
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems
- Good end user support skills
- Analytical thinking skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Time management
- Innovative thinking skills
- Excellent customer service
- Building and maintaining relationships
Take on an analytical and problem solving approach to work, be open to learning and be capable of dealing and communicating with a wide variety of people from diverse backgrounds
Qualifications and Experience
- Matric / Grade 12
- Degree / diploma in information technology or equivalent work experience in an information technology environment preferably 5years plus support experience
- ITIL Certified
Gauteng - JHB North