BRIEF JOB FUNCTIONS
- Diagnose software and hardware problems.
- Assist staff with computer desktop and laptop maintenance within reasonable timeframe.
- Install and configure new computers and other IT equipment.
- Repair and upgrade different types of computers (software and hardware).
- Physical setting up of computers and software system installation for various computer applications and programs.
Manage users groups.
- Liaise and manage vendor’s callouts /call logging.
- Assist staff with IT related problems.
- Utilize Helpdesk system to support IT requests.
- Management of IT asset registers.
- Generation of adhoc IT reports.
- Effective Communicate with staff at all levels in the business.
- Have an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to translate IT terminology into the user friendly terminology
- Must be able to work and perform under pressure in a highly regulated environment
- Must be organized, hands on, disciplined and honest.
- Educational qualification std.10 /grade 12 and/or equivalent as per national qualification framework levels SAQA. (higher will be an advantage).
- A+ or N+ certification.
- 1-3 years experience in a similar position.
- Code 08 driver’s license.
- ICDL (international computer driver’s license) will be an advantage.