- Desktop support in a Microsoft environment including hardware, software and printers both on-site and remotely to an allocated portion of sites and users from a domain of over 1500 users and over 150 sites.
- LAN / WAN support, troubleshooting and monitoring.
- Active Directory maintenance and administration.
- File Server maintenance including backup's and NTFS administration.
- Procurement of IT equipment including quoting, ordering, setup, delivery and installation in line with company standards.
- Setup and support for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Office 2003 and Office 2007 including Exchange client setup and troubleshooting.
Qualifications and experience
- Must have minimum of Matric and A+ and N+ qualifications and MCSA / MCSE Cert.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Active Directory administration.
- Good HP / Dell Desktop, Notebook and Server product knowledge.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Microsoft operating systems and office suites.
- Good knowledge and experience of TCP/IP networks including LAN and various WAN technologies including Copper, Wireless and Satellite.
- Candidate must have his / her own reliable transport.
- Candidate must possess good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Candidate must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must be responsible and energetic and able to work as part of a team.
- I.T. Support in Western Cape and surrounding areas as well as some travel within Southern African regions