That could be you if you have 1-2 years of experience in iOS development and...
Are fluent with:
- Objective C
- Storyboards and Auto layout
- Realm mobile database
- Networking and JSON decoding
- Git version control
- Material design
- iTunes Connect
- App management: App identifiers, Provisioning profiles and Certificates
- Firebase cloud messaging
- Bonus points – you've worked in or near the events sector. Heck, you’ve gone to an event and used a provided app or other form of event technology. One thing that makes our client different is that they understand their clients’ world. They started there. And they want to ensure that maintain that connection (in every part of their team).
Those are the skills, but they put a lot of emphasis on finding people that fit their team, and their culture.
You're tailor-made for our client if you’re:
- Pro–active – No waiting around being told what to do.
- Obsessed with being the best – You don't need to be told to make it better, you seek out opportunities to do so.
- Committed – They serve clients around the world, and there are times when you need to engage out of hours.
- Friendly – They're a small office. Personality is worth its weight in gold.
- A fast learner – They'll help you get started. You’ll get support. But you need to want to grow and improve and enhance your skills.
- Full medical insurance.
- Better than average compensation.
- The chance to work in the most incredible collaborative space in Cape Town.
- Your birthday off every year and a host of perks (the bar opens at 4 on a Friday).
- Flexible work hours (no one likes Cape Town traffic).
- The opportunity to work with a company that’s aiming for nothing less than global domination (with a smile of course).
- To be part of a driven, global team who wake up singing "everything is awesome" in a non–creepy way.