Depending on your area of specialisation, the technologies that you will be working with includes, but not limited to:
MS SQL Server 2008 / 2012, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Qlikview, Hadoop, Big Data, Tableau, Mahout, OBIEE, Excel, SharePoint Oracle PL/SQL Oracle PL/SQL 10g / 11g.
- Non-negotiable is a BSc, BIS, BCom or BEng degree in Computer, Software, Information or Electronic related Sciences from a reputable university
- 2+ years BI experience at a reputable company.
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2005 or higher
- Previous SSRS and SSIS experience
- Strong in T-SQL (joins, stored procedures, views, triggers...)
- Understanding of database storage architecture (Indexes, etc.)
- Ability to troubleshoot database and query performance issues
- Good relational database design understanding (Normalisation).
- We are open to both contract and permanent for this position
- Experience using Profiler and Perfmon
- Qlikview, Hadoop, Big Data, Tableau, Mahout
- SQL Server Analysis Services
- Dimensional modelling and data warehouse methodologies
- Understanding of database maintenance tasks
- A variety of commission incentives and bonus structures in addition to the basic package
- A variety of both external and internal training programmes
- Performance based salary increases twice a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Excellent provident fund and group insurance schemes (life, disability, vehicle)
- Participation in our rewards programme