Junior Data AnalystOur newly designed offices make for a pretty appealing space. Most teams have a dedicated team room where all the magic happens, but we also have dynamic shared spaces that are colourful and inviting where we all come together for a bite to eat or just for a chat.
We’re looking for energetic, enthusiastic, analytical and creative individuals to join our Business Intelligence team. We you the opportunity to join a dynamic young team of people who are innovative, results-driven and passionate about what they do. There is lots of scope to learn new technologies and be involved in exciting projects. It’s an exciting time to join us and your strong analytical skills will be a welcome addition to the team!
What will you be doing?
- Cleaning up and checking of data correctness and reasonability.
- Processing ad-hoc data requests from internal and external clients.
- Daily and monthly reporting.
- Proactively identify data improvement opportunities and insights to the business to support the data needs of both internal and external clients.
Qualifications and experience
- 1-2 years in a similar position.
- Possessing (or in the process of acquiring) either a Data Analysis or Statistics qualification.
- Microsoft SQL server experience (able to understand and write basic queries).
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (most importantly Microsoft Excel).
Does this sound like you?
- Show a high level of understanding
- A team player
- Have a positive and proactive approach
- Have good communications skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to consistently meet deadlines
What we offer
- Rewarding challenges
- Medical aid benefits
- Daily breakfast at the office
- Awesome work environment
- Working with latest development tools
- Fast development environment
- No constant overtime to meet deadlines
- Guidance from and access to some very talented people
- 21 days annual leave (+1 for every 2 years service; max 25 days)
- Paid for on-site gym access
- 24/7 premium coffee machine
- DSTV discount