- Minimum 3-year IT-related degree or diploma
- 2-4 years of solid industry experience with C# and MS SQL Server
- Technical understanding of .NET framework, Win32 architecture, web technologies and application design
- ASP.Net & MVC development experience is essential
- Strong SQL & relational database programming skills
- Exposure to Scrum and Agile methodologies an advantage
- A financial or maths/stats background will be advantageous
- Analytical and logical problem-solving skills
In this role you will also gain exposure to:
- Contribute to the architecture, design, development, and maintenance of Web and Desktop applications
- Develop applications for Web and Desktop platforms using the C# language and the Microsoft .NET framework.
- Exercise version control discipline for software releases and maintain all source code.
- Follow best formal software engineering practices.
- Maintain the product after release.