- Experience with cloud platforms like Microsoft’s Azure is required for the Lead Developer and optional for the Full Stack Microsoft Developer
- Experience with Sharepoint preferable but not required
Company brings ideas to life to design a better future. Imagining what is possible, we turn problems into solutions. We provide advisory, design, delivery and asset management services for a variety of projects internationally. We seek to unravel complexity, create clarity and use our unique thinking to provide innovative solutions.
Our people are empowered to deliver our vision – fostering human achievement and enhancing communities, in partnership with our clients. Our projects are diverse and recognised for engineering and technical excellence by independent industry awards nationally and internationally.
We have a position available for an experienced Lead Developer to join our Digital delivery team. This position is based in Tshwane but you will work with an international team where you will be responsible for managing a team of developers delivering Greenfield development, visualisation work and products for commercialisation in accordance to the companies digital transformation strategy.
- Senior full stack software engineering experience
- Strong background in Microsoft development stack
- Experience working with front-end frameworks such as Ember.js or Angular.js or React.js
- Experience working with microservices a distinct advantage but not required
- Experience working in an environment that nurtures delivery best practices including seamless delivery of software through continuous integration and automated deployment
- Experience in developing quality software using techniques like unit and integration testing, enforcement of coding standards and peer code reviews
- Scrum Master certification (highly regarded) and extensive experience working within an Agile environment
- Bachelor degree in Software Development / Information Services or similar
- Prior team leadership responsibilities displaying an eagerness to manage and mentor a developing team
- A team leader who fosters a high performing team culture
- The ability to take ownership in relation to deadlines, team management and quality
- Embracing innovation, design-led thinking and contributing above and beyond the scope of your role
- Working autonomously within an environment where deadlines are subject to change
- The ability to comfortably work with legacy systems as well as greenfield projects
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with all levels of an organisation