Our client, a top digital agency, is on the lookout for a mid-level developer with specialist WordPress experience. The ideal candidate is someone with creative vision as well as strong technical ability – someone who is passionate about innovating and delighting.
- MINIMUM OF 3 YEARS WORDPRESS EXPERIENCE
- Agency experience is a plus
- Good understanding of responsive web design and a mobile first approach to development
- Strong portfolio of work
- HTML 5
- CSS3 (SASS/SCSS)
- Photoshop (chop up)
- JS build tools (e.g. Gulp)
- AWS/ElasticBeanstalk deployment
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability and drive to up-skill yourself.
- Good at pro-actively ideating and implementing new ideas/solutions
- Great communication skills
- Open to travelling when required
- Patience of a saint to put up with marketers
Key Responsibilities / Primary Duties:
- Converting custom designs to code for various content management platforms, primarily WordPress
- Frontend and backend (WordPress) development
- Ensuring browser and device compatibility
- Building new WordPress sites/systems from scratch for a global client(s)
- Offering expert advice to the “CREATE” team throughout the development process
- Providing support to our clients/sales team on related technical issues
- Carrying out maintenance on existing WordPress sites