|Job Title:||MIS Developer|
|Job Published:||June 02, 2017 21:06|
• Participate in needs identification and analysis
• Participate, in conjunction with the parties responsible for security and IT, in the design of the MIS system
• Install, configure, test and maintain the MIS system
• Implement and test configuration changes and scripts to support the business processes, information and security requirements
• Developing and testing interfaces between the different applications to support the information and business requirements
• Creating reports, scripts and workflows
a) Minimum: BSc Computer Science Degree with 2 years’ development experience or N.Dip with at least 5 years’ solid programming experience, with good references in the minimum skill sets.
b) Preferred additional: Experience gathered in a business analysis environment or IT department
Requirements / Knowledge / Skills:
• MS Sql, MySQL and/or PostgreSql
• Microsoft server
• RESTful web scripts
• Java OOP and JUnit
• Bash and Linux
• HTML, CSS and Velocity Template Language (VTL)
• Crystal Reports
• Experience in JIRA, Confluence,Bitbucket,Bamboo, Alfresco and Sage X3 operation and APIs
• Well organized with good oral and written communication skills
• Self-motivated with ability to work under minimal direction
• Strongly quality focused with attention to detail
• Ability to handle confidential matters
• Willingness and openness to work in team and with the inputs from others
• Display pride in his/her work and a desire to deliver perfection at all times
• Strong desire for self-learning
• Adaptable and flexible in day-to-day changing environment.
• Communicate effectively both verbally and written.
• Problem-solver, quick-thinker and fast learner.
• Goal-driven and solution-oriented.
• Can work collaboratively or independently.
• Self-motivated and a task initiator.
• Takes ownership and responsibility.